Answered By: Nancy McGuire Last Updated: Jul 31, 2014 Views: 55
You can renew items by bringing bringing in your card and renewing them at the circulation desk. Also, if the items are not overdue already, you may also renew then online using the Mack Library home page. Just click the tab that says "My Library" and select "My Account." After logging in, you should see the option to renew at the top of the page.
Items may be renewed only once for all patrons.
- Exception 1: A Faculty/Staff member may have two renewals.
- If you are a student needing extra renewals because of a project that is in less than two weeks, we will make an exception by extending your renewal time until your project is due, provided that the books are not on hold for someone else.
- Extension Resource Materials may be renewed twice.
- You may not renew items over the phone. Items be renewed once online via the Mack Library home page.
- When renewals are exhausted, you must return the book and wait 2 days before checking out the book again.