Answered By: Timothy Word
Last Updated: May 19, 2015     Views: 65

If you are a current student (have a student ID and e-mail) you should have access to our online databases through the web proxy (login through the Central Authentication System,etc. first).  After that, most difficulties can be remedied by switching internet browsers when you encounter an error message (i.e. if you are experiencing difficulties on Chrome, switch to Internet Explorer).